Sunday, April 20, 2014

Week Fifteen Triathlon Training

Swimming: 6850 yards (3.89 miles)
Cycling: 125 miles (4500 ft of climbing)
Running: 26 miles
Other: Climbing (1:00), YAYOG week 8

A great week! My race is two months out and I'm feeling strong and excited! A lot of successes this week--Russ had me time a 1650 yd swim (after swimming 1500 yards earlier in the workout and 3600 earlier in the week) and I did it 2 minutes faster than last year. Woo hoo! I did my first 50 mile ride of the year and it was good--it wasn't supposed to be fast, just base miles, and it was very manageable. The next day I climbed Flagstaff with Dan (on the bike). The five mile race pace run I did off the bike was 15 seconds faster than last week. Today I ran up the Canyon MUCH faster than a month ago. 1:15/mile faster, to be exact. Yay!

No comments: