Sunday, June 24, 2007

Friends and stuff

Tom and Jenn got married on Saturday! Congratulations to them! Tom gave me a very nice engraved Leatherman, I'll definitely take it on our trip.

Our friend Brian is heading out west too! Hopefully we'll meet up with him somewhere along the way.

JJ (my soon-to-be brother-in-law) said we could host pictures from our blog at his site. What a guy!

Laurel and I did a little dancing at Tom's wedding. Some would say I did as little as possible. We'll call the conga line (and 12oz curls) our "exercise o' the day". For the record, I think it's not fun to stay at the YMCA.

Mom & Dad gave me walkie-talkies as an early b'day present, they'll be great for comm between belay stations on long pitches where we're out of earshot.

We pretty much took care of our shopping list on Thursday, our rack is now 4lbs heavier (ugh). The #4 Camalot and #11 Hex are ridiculous.

2 comments:

Brian said...

We needed to do a few more 1.5 oz Tequila curls Saturday to really qualify as exercise :)

Tom said...

You'll be saddened to note that the YMCA somehow got mysteriously cut from the recording. The gathering of people to do it is there, and the leaving of people who did it is there, but the actually song. . .someone stopped the recorder for.